- Conversation Partners Meal, 6pm, PSF House
- Softball vs Austin Peay, 4pm, Softball Field
- Men's Tennis vs Memphis, 2pm, Buck Bouldin Tennis Complex
- Baseball vs Rice, 6pm, Reese Smith Field
- International End of the School Year Dance, 7-10pm, RFC Building
- Baseball vs Rice, 4pm, Reese Smith Field
- Men's Tennis vs VCU, 11am, Buck Bouldin Tennis Complex
- Baseball vs Rice, 1pm, Reese Smith Field
We hope you are making plans to attend the Dance this Friday, April 1. As a follow up to requests from the Valentine's Dance, this dance is again open to all MTSU students, spouses, and dependents (aged 16 and up). Come dance in celebration of the end of the school year before you get too busy studying for finals. Don't know how to dance? Don't worry. We will have instruction between 7 and 8pm in salsa, rumba, and basic swing. Then, between 8 and 10pm we will have open dance. Dance any style you'd like. This event is free, so we hope to see you there!
Friday, April 8, Community Theater, "Tom Sawyer." We will leave campus at 6:30pm and should return by 10:30pm. If you would like to reserve a ticket, email the ISSS office before April 1. Tickets are free.